‘Growing Together To Let Our Light Shine’
As a compassionate, Christian school, we are strong in our faith. We believe in love and forgiveness and are thankful for the opportunities we have to live and learn in our community.
Our Christian Values
At St. Clement’s we will aim to:
- Promote equality of opportunity between disabled people and others.
- Eliminate discrimination that is unlawful under the Act.
- Eliminate harassment of disabled pupils that is related to their disabilities.
- Promote positive attitudes towards disabled people.
- Encourage participation by disabled people in public life.
- Take account of a disabled person’s disabilities, even when that involves treating a disabled person more favourably than another person.