Our vision is to inspire a passion for learning in a safe environment in which individuals develop a sense of pride in themselves, their school and community.
We will achieve this by providing……….
-the ability and desire to build on their knowledge and skills
-a strong set of practical, social and emotional life skills
-a sense of personal achievement
-a sense of personal pride in themselves, their school and community
-Christian and universal values through an ethos of love tolerance and respect.
At St. Clement’s we will aim to:
- Promote equality of opportunity between disabled person and other person.
- Eliminate discrimination that is unlawful under the Act.
- Eliminate harassment of disabled pupils that is related to their disabilities.
- Promote positive attitudes towards disabled people.
- Encourage participation by disabled persons in public life.
- Take steps to account of disabled persons’ disabilities, even where that involves treating disabled persons more favourably than other persons.