Please find below a link to an overview of the school curriculum for 2017-2018
Please find below the Key Progression Skills children will make with the current curriculum.
- Art Key progression sheet
- Science Key progression sheet
- AT1 science key progression skills
- Computing key progression sheet
- DT Key progression sheet
- Geography Key progression sheet
- Graph work key progression skills
- History Key progression sheet
- MFL key progression sheet
- MUSIC key progression sheet
- RE key progression skills sheet
In Key Stage One we use letters and sounds to deliver our Phonics teaching. We do not use one specific scheme to teach reading. We use a number of publishers and we band books to teach reading at each childs level.
Parents and other members of the public can find out more about our curriculum by contacting Mrs Stokes, curriculum lead, or by visiting each class page.