Parents and other members of the public can find out more about our curriculum by contacting Mrs Stokes, curriculum lead, or by visiting each class page.
Please find below a link to an overview of the school curriculum for 2018-2019
Please find below the Key Progression Skills children will make with the current curriculum.
- Art Key progression sheet
- Science Key progression sheet
- AT1 science key progression skills
- Computing key progression sheet
- DT Key progression sheet
- Geography Key progression sheet
- Graph work key progression skills
- History Key progression sheet
- MFL key progression sheet
- MUSIC key progression sheet
- RE key progression skills sheet
In Key Stage One we use letters and sounds to deliver our Phonics teaching. We do not use one specific scheme to teach reading. We use a number of publishers and we band books to teach reading at each childs level.