Please find below, statutory information which we are required to publish as of September 1st 2012-
- This information can be found on our ‘Our School’ page of the website.
Determined Admission Arrangement
- This information can be found on the sub heading ‘Admissions’ on ‘Our School’ tab.
- Parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Education and Ofsted Report by using the ‘External Reports’ tab under the ‘Information’ tab.
Pupil Premium Grant
- Pupil Premium Policy and Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure Reports can be found under the ‘Pupil Premium’ tab under the ‘Our School’ tab.
A Statement of the school’s ethos and values
- This can be found under the ‘Mission Statement’ tab under the ‘Our School’ tab.
Key Stage 2 results
- The school’s most recent Key Stage 2 results can be found under the ‘Key Stage 2′ tab of the website.
The School Curriculum
- You can access the school curriculum by using the ‘Information’ tab on the school website and then the ‘School Curriculum’ tab.
- Our behaviour policy can be found under the ‘Policies’ section of the website under ‘Code of Conduct policy’.
Charging and Remission Policy
- The schools charging and remission policy can be found under the ‘Policies’ tab of the website.
Governors annual report- implementation of the Special Educational Needs Policy
- This can be found under the ‘Policies’ section of the website
Since September 2013 we are required to provide details regarding the PE and Sports Funding Grant.
- This can be found under the ‘Our School’ tab under ‘Pupil Premium and PE Funding’.