Mrs Law – School Business Manager
Mrs Street – Attendance & Family Support Worker
Mrs Renshaw- Administration Officer
- Two weeks notice in writing is required for parent/carers to inform the office of changing their child’s lunchtime meal arrangements. This is to ensure that the kitchen do not over order food which comes at an expense to the school or under order where there would not be enough food to provide meals for all children.
- Please can dinner money be paid on a weekly basis to avoid the build up of monies owed.
- Please find a link to our school meal’s policy- School Meals Policy October 17
- Please find a link to our schools Early Drop off, Collection and Late Collection of Children Policy-Early Drop-off, Collection & Late Collection of Children Policy October 17
- We ask that where possible you bring the correct change when paying for school dinners, trips etc as we have a constant struggle with change.
- We have been sent the new lunchtime menu that is going to be in place after half term. Please click the link to see the choices that your children will be getting at lunchtime-St. Clements New Menu
- Grey trousers/ skirt
- Red sweatshirt/ cardigan (Nursery – Year 4)
- Blue Sweatshirt/ Cardigan (Year 5 & 6)
- White polo shirt/ shirt
- P.E. kit- shorts, t-shirt and suitable footwear e.g. pumps
Please find below a link to the school uniform price list:
Please find below a copy of our attendance booklet and minor illness and sickness booklet -
Online Free School Meal Application
Here at school we have a new online free school meal application process which removes the need for renewal. With this system you only have to apply once, no paperwork is needed and you receive an instant response to your child’s eligibility to receive free school meals. Once you have applied and received your response school will receive an email advising us of your child’s eligibility. This removes the need for us to send home application forms and requesting proof of receipt of certain benefits. If there is a change in your circumstances and your child’s eligibility changes both you and school will receive notification of this so both parties know instantly. This will prevent debt occurring as when it is identified to a parent that the eligibility has ended they can immediately choose whether to pay for school meals or send their child with a packed lunch and again if eligibility starts again school will be aware not to charge for meals provided to that child. The process is a simple online application which you can complete at home or we can support you in school to complete and it only ever needs to be completed once.
Everyone can apply and it only takes a few minutes of your time, all you need is your national insurance number and contact details. Your child may be entitled to free school meals of which you are unaware.
The link to apply is- https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims
If you need further support please do not hesitate to contact school.